Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Diary 2 : My beginning


I was born February 12, 1809 in Shrewsbury, England. I was the fifth child and second some of my two parents , Robert Darwin and Sussanah Hedgwood. In 1831 i set out on a British Science expedition around the world. I began finding fossils in different countries that looked similar to one another . I wasnt only studying animals but also plants. This traveling experience is what my theory was made up of. I Had several related theories. One theory was that evolution did occur, two is that evolutionary change is gradual, and requires millions of years. Another theory was that millions of species arrised today from a single life form from a process known as SPECIATION. It seems to be that my work has had a tramendous impact on religion....

No comments:

Post a Comment